When it comes to choosing one of the best-operating systems, then the first thing which appears in our mind is Windows 10. Windows 10 is the top rated and popular operating system nowadays. After the launch of Windows 10, it demands, and popularity had been increased so much because of its special specifications. People choose the thing which is comfortable for them, and Windows 10 is one of that, it is made up for the purpose of the fast running system of your PC also it is good for the internet connection.
If you are a Windows 10 users then might be you are happy, but sometimes problems occur with our system which affects Windows 10. And one the problem today we are going to discuss through this article which is “Windows 10 not detecting the second monitor.” Actually for the purpose of more work space and improve their productivity, most of the users like to use more than one monitor through their computer. We use to research on Google for the problems related to technology or windows, and we found that hardly it happen like the issue with your Windows 10 and users have been complaining that second monitor not detected windows 10.
This is our blog which provides the service of solutions related to the technology or Windows problems. And today we come with the solution of this problem “second monitor not detected windows 10.” Below in this article, we are going to mention various solutions regarding second monitor not detected windows 10.
What to do if 2nd monitor not detected windows 10?
Mostly this type of issues caused by your PC’s drivers, but don’t worry below are few solutions that quickly help you to stuck out from this problem display not detected windows 10.
Solution 1: – The first solution you can adapt is taking a look at your display driver. Sometimes it happens like your outdated display driver can be an issue of Windows 10 not detecting the second monitor. And for update your display driver you just have to follow these following steps.
• First, go to your graphic card official’s website.
• Now, find the graphic card category which has installed in your PC.
• And, then download the latest version of same drivers for your PC.
• While doing this process keep in mind that you download the latest version of display drivers and it is compatible with Windows 10.
• But, this is not only the way to update your drivers now there is such software available in the Google which can easily and automatically update your drivers. You can download drivers automatically update tools from here and run into on your PC. With the help of this driver, you can update your drivers in just one click.
Solution 2: – If that solution one does not work then you can try this solution which can solve your issue of the display not detected windows 10. It’s not necessary all the time that only outdated driver creates the problem, but if you already have the latest version of drivers and still facing the problem 2nd monitor not detected windows 10, then you should try with the old version of drivers. So, in this situation, we should try an older driver.
• For getting back to your older version of a driver, follow some basic steps which are listed below:
• First, go to your system’s “Device Manager.”
• Now, after doing this find your display driver there.
• Then, right-click on it and select Rollback driver.
• Now, follow all the instruction and that’s it.
Solution 3: – The third solution in this list for solving the issue of the second monitor not detected is related to a tool. Most of the experienced people or who have knowledge about technology and also we recommend you a tool which is known as “ReimagePlus.”
• ReimagePlus help you to repair most of the computer issues and also prevent the damage of file loss, hardware, and malware. It also optimizes your PC for better performance. You can download this tool from here. Click here to download “ReimagePlus.”
• After downloading click on that downloaded file and install it on your PC.
• After when installing done then run it from your desktop.
• You will see the first option or start the scan, click on that!
• After that, it will show you all errors, and then you can repair them all.
Solution 4: – If you are unsatisfied with all these above solutions then this is the last one for you. And the last solution is you should try to try default driver instead of downloaded drivers. Now these are the solutions for switching your downloaded driver to default driver.
• First of all, launch your “Device Manager” and locate to your display driver.
• Then, right click your display driver and select the option of Uninstall.
• Now delete your display driver software for this device and then click OK.
• After this all when you are done with this uninstalling process, you must restart your computer and then you will see your default have been a driver installed.
These all are the solutions of windows 10 not detecting second monitor issues, one of these all will work for you. These all are the solution related to your software and driver, but we are not responsible if these all solution will not work because of any hardware issue. So if no one of these solutions will work then keep your PC to the repair?
So, guys, hope you liked the above article we have to try our 100% to get the best solutions for you. We will be back with the new solution of your other issues related to windows or technology. And always try to make our solutions better and easy for you so you can easily accept that. For knowing about other Windows solution, you can visit our homepage. For asking any query related to this blog you can leave your question below in the comment section.